This page provides the convention established for naming phtographs in the OESChapters.org (OESC) environment.
Photographs have one component within OESC.
The uploaded photo Jpeg (.jpg) physical file.
Uploaded photograph Jpeg File naming
Uploaded jpeg files are named as follows:
- ZZ999 is the Chapter identifier in the OESC environment
- P is a constant capitalized letter “P” denoting photogaraph
- YYYY-MM-DD is the year, month, and day of photo publication
- Description-of-photo is a textual description of the image such as “Officers-installation-2015” – note the hyphens are required
- jpg is the file extension.