This section of the OESChapters.org (OESC) How-To Procedures provides detailed step-by-step instructions about how to change a existing page in the OESC environment.
Changing an existing page requires four steps, summarized below and detailed below the summary.
- Locate the page to be changed
- Make page content changes as required
- Update the revised page
- Review the updated page for accuracy
Locate the page to be changed
- Log in to the OESC environment using the credentials provided by your Chapter’s OESC Administrator (typically the Chapter Secretary). See How To-Log in to the OESC Environment for detailed instructions if required.
- You should be at the site dashboard.
- Search for your desired page.See How To-Locate Specific Content for detailed instructions if required.
Make page content changes as required
- In the list of all pages, click the name of the page to be changed to enter edit mode.
- Using the editor carefully make the necessary page changes
Update the revised page
- Click the preview button to preview your changes. When all is as desired, click the Update button located on the right side of the screen near the top of the page to update the changed page on the OESC server.
Review the updated page for accuracy
- Navigate to the updated page by using normal page navigation menus and verify that the updated page reflects the desired content and presentation.
- If the page is as desired, you have competed the change procedure.
- If the page is not as intended, repeat the steps above and update the page again.
Page last changed 07/14/2020