This section of the OESChapters.org (OESC) How-To Procedures provides detailed information about the steps needed to properly locate specific desired content (page, post or table) within the OESC environment.
The approach to locating any of the main content within OESC is the same. The only difference is the starting location of your search – pages, posts or tables.
To locate specific desired content, do the following:
- Login with your assigned credentials.
- Navigate to the HOME page (you should already be there after login)
- Click the blue “Site Admin” link in the META section on the upper right side of the screen
- Select either Pages/All Pages or Posts/All Posts or Tables/All Tables from the navigational menu presented on the left side of the screen depending on what you are searching for.
- Key your Chapter number “ZZ999” in the blank search box located at the upper right side of the screen.
- Click “Search Pages” or “Search Posts” of “Search Tables” (as appropriate to your search) to the right of the Chapter number you just keyed. This will present a listing of all content relating to the Chapter number keyed in the search box.
- Scroll if required, located your desired page/post.
Page last updated 05/29/2016