This section provides information about how to maintain the awards section of the OESChapters.org (OESC) environment.
To update the 50-year member page, do the following:
- Log in to the OESC environment. See How to Log In into the OESC Environment for details.
- Locate the 50-year member page for the Chapter you are updating. See How to locate specific content for details.
- Once you have located the page you need to update, click the EDIT link located immediately below the page name.
- You should now be in edit mode for the selected page.
The 50-year member list is maintained in alphabetical order based on last name, first name.
Adding a new 50-year member:
- Position the cursor at the left end of the entry immediately after the desired insertion point and press the SHIFT and ENTER keys together to insert a new blank line.
- If you are adding a new name that is last in the list, position the cursor at the end of the current last entry and press shift-enter.
- Key the 50-year member’s name on the inserted blank line.
Changing an existing 50-year member’s name:
- Locate and key over the incorrect data of the name to be updated.
Deleting an existing 50-year member’s name (due to death, suspension NPD, etc.):
- Locate and then delete the name to be removed by using the delete and/or backspace keys.
- Insure that the entire line is removed – please do not leave a blank line where the name previously existed.
After the desired changes are entered and verified as accurate, click the blue UPDATE button located at the right side of the screen to save the updated page to the server.
Navigate back to the 50-year member page in normal viewing mode and insure that your changes are accurately reflected in the updated page displayed on the OESC website. If incorrect, repeat the above to correct any challenges.
Page last updated 08/29/2016.