This section provides information about how to maintain the awards section of the OESChapters.org (OESC) environment.
To update the 50-year member page, do the following:
- Log in to the OESC environment. See How to Log In into the OESC Environment for details.
- Locate the 50-year member page for the Chapter you are updating. See How to locate specific content for details.
- Once you have located the page you need to update, click the EDIT link located immediately following the page name.
- You should now be in edit mode for the selected page.
The award recipient list is maintained in name alphabetical order within award name.
Adding a new award recipient:
- Position the cursor at the left end of the entry immediately after the desired insertion point and press the SHIFT and ENTER keys togeather to insert a new blank line.
- Key the award recipient’s name on the inserted blank line.
Changing an existing recipient’s name:
- Locate and key over the incorrect data of the name to be updated.
Deleting an existing recipient’s name (due to death, suspension NPD etc.):
- Locate and then delete the name to be removed by using the delete and/or backspace keys.
- Insure that the entire line is removed – please do not leave a blank line where the name previously existed.
After the desired changes are entered and verified as accurate, click the blue UPDATE button located at the right side of the screen to save the updated page to the server.
Navigate back to the awards page in normal viewing mode and insure that your changes are accurately reflected in the updated page displayed on the OESC website. If incorrect, repeat the above to correct any challenges.
Page last updated 07/14/2020.