This section provides information regarding the procedure to use to perform maintenance on the newsletter PDF files housed in the OESChapters.org (OESC) environment.
Whomever is assigned and authorized to maintain the Chapter’s newsletters in OESC has an important role in the maintenance of the OESC environment. You will need to upload the properly named newsletter PDF file to the OESC server and create a newsletter Post page to display the newsletter.
Maintaining the Chapter newsletters involves three steps
- Properly name the newsletter PDF file
- Upload the PDF file to the OESC server
- Add the uploaded PDF file to a newsletter Post page
See the following procedure sections for detailed naming specifications and procedures:
- Doc-Naming Newsletters for details and requirements for naming the newsletter PDF file.
- How To-Upload a file to the OESC server for details on uploading the newsletter PDF file.
- How To-Add a New Public Post Entry for details on adding the newsletter Post page
- How To Procedures-Public Post Editor for details on changing an existing or incorrectly added newsletter post page.
Page last updated 09/08/2016