This section provides information about how to maintain the Chapter Officer list section of the OESChapters.org (OESC) environment.
To update the Chapter Officer list page, do the following:
- Log in to the OESC environment click here for details on how to log into the OESC environment.
- Locate the Chapter Officer list page for the Chapter you are updating. See locating a page or post for details.
- Once you have located the page you need to update, click the EDIT link located immediately below the page name.
- You should now be in edit mode for the selected page.
The Chapter Officer list is maintained in office name order.
Changing an existing officer name:
- Locate and key over the incorrect data of the name to be updated.
Deleting an existing officer’s name (due to death, suspension NPD, etc.):
- Locate and then delete the name to be removed by using the delete and/or backspace keys.
- Please insure that you leave a blank line where the name previously existed.
After the desired changes are entered and verified as accurate, click the blue UPDATE button located at the right side of the screen to save the updated page to the server.
Navigate back to the Chapter Officer list page in normal viewing mode and insure that your changes are accurately reflected in the updated page displayed on the OESC website. If incorrect, repeat the above to correct any challenges.
Page last updated 09/07/2016.