This section provides information on how to update the Past Matrons and Past Patrons list within the OESChapters.org (OESC) website environment.
The Past Matrons and Patrons (PMPP) list is internally a tablepress table displayed within a static page as part of the Chapter involved. Accordingly, there is no maintenance required to the static page. Rather, you maintain the underlying tablepress table (think spreadsheet) to change the displayed data which is rendered dynamically when a user accesses the page.
To update the PMPP table do the following:
- Log in using you assigned userid and password. See log into the website for details.
- Click on the blue SITE ADMIN link located at the right side of the home page in the META section.
- Locate and click on the TABLEPRESS group located near the top of the left side of the dashboard screen.
- You should now see a page listing all of the tables within the OESC environment.
- Select the table named “zz999-PMPP” where ZZ999 is your assigned Chapter state and number and click the EDIT button located directly under the table name.
- You will now be viewing the content of your Chapter’s Past Matrons and Past Patrons table.
If you are adding a new year’s Matron and Patron’s names at year-end (which is the usual condition) you will need to perform the following steps:
- Insert a new blank table row at the top of the table.
- Click the checkbox at the left end of current row 2 of the table
- At the bottom of the current table under Table Manipulation click INSERT in the “selected rows” line
- Return to the top of the table
- Enter your new Past Matron, term year, and Past Patron name into the blank table row.
- Click the UPDATE button located on the right side of the screen.
- Navigate to your Chapter’s Past Matrons and Patrons page and verify that your data is properly displayed. If so, you are done. If not follow the steps listed above to go back and correct your entered data.
Page last updated 09/07/2016.